Monday, March 26, 2012

Winter remembering spring, Marcia's book


    Hello dear ladies! :>)
    I had not been blogging for a long time, I'm very sorry.
    This picture was going to be a magic wand for Marcia to make her feel seeing what I see daily. It's not luxurious all right, but I feel like it has this winter-spring (even summer a bit) mood with black&white outside and warm green& terra-cotta inside. I purposely made it with colour pencils to be on her wave and to understand the meaning of inside-out works.  
    A view is very typical for this sort of high-blocks. It was built in 1963 and interiors are original. So, now you know exactly what Soviet people seen going to and from work :) 
    Those windows give a sort of lyrical mood during to snowy time (5 months a year :).

No comments:

Post a Comment